Sunday, December 12, 2010

new oil burner

well,jim gave me some therapy oil and a burner (which come with the oil, it's a free thingy la)..
and free thing is really not good..

it's leaks!!OMG! (btw,sorry for my blurry cam)

the black is because of the burning candle..

can u see the yellowish thing on the candle??
that's the oil leaking from bottom of the oil holder place..

so I was at the mall,wanted to buy some bread at the mart. Then I saw a handycraft bazaar (it was like Bali theme) and one of the stand sell burner and therapeutic oil in mad cheap price lor..
I got this new burner for only IDR 25000! Mad cheap right??


even though it's doesn't look too good but I think it's decent la..LOL
how much u pay is how much u get mah..hehe

Oh ya! they also sell handmade accesories out of beads and woods but I suggest u guys to buy it directly at bali,it's quite pricy compare to the one u get if u buy it at Bali.
I know u don't go to Bali everyday, but wait until u go there lo..
can be a "real" souvenir from Bali mah..

No comments:

Post a Comment