Monday, December 13, 2010

blogging while studying

I should be studying rite now,yet I'm still blogging.. *cheeky smile*
I got a management test tomorrow!My lecturer is like SH*T!! "textbook style"! OMG!!
textbook style means he wants all the answer exactly the same like the textbook!! WTF
how can I memorize all of that??
one whole term leh! bloody 10++ chapter!! textbook that THICK and HUGE! *gasping for air*
dun noe how am I goin to take the test tomorow.. SIGH
Erm.. wondering if I'm goin to make "amulet" or not.. *evil smile*
what I mean from "amulet" is small note..
(mind busily calculating the risk)

drum roll ~~~~~~~

let see how well can I study first la..
cheating doesn't give me the safe feeling..

hope that I can do OK la tomorrow, OK is find for me aredy..

No comments:

Post a Comment