Monday, December 20, 2010

nail polish addict

Recently I've been quite addicted to nail polish. and I started to experiment with different color of nail polish.
I'm using the face shop nail polish (the price is ok and easy to find here).

I'm not using the color in the picture, I'm using chili red now, and it turn out really nice on fair skin, it'll will make ur skin look whiter. but if ur black,DON'T use RED. It'll make ur hand look dirty. But u can try neon color if ur black, the color will really pop out and look really nice (neon color will be a trend in 2011).
btw, navy blue and neon pink from thefaceshop is also good color.

One of my friend is a real OPI fan and she uses a lot of OPI nail polish, the color is also really nice but it's too pricey for me, furthermore, "thefaceshop" works just fine with me.
And someone told me that cheap nail polish actually last longer, but when u try to clean it away,it'll be a mess! Believe me!
If u want ur nail color to last longer,just give it a top coat, it'll be shinier and it'll last longer.and it wouldn't be a mess when u're cleaning it.

In my case, I use REVLON professional DOUBLE TWIST instant Base & Top Coat.


actually this top coat is not too superb, I'll say that it's normal. I'll give it 7 out of 10. It was the easiest that I could find back there in my hometown. The brush was too thin,it doesn't spread, personally i like thicker brushes for nail polish, it give smoother finish than thin brushes.

Tell me which nail polish brand that u like. And I'll try to do review for it.
thank you for reading..
love,
vivian <3

p/s : next blog will be the 2011 nail color trend on runway.
keep coming back to see it..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment