Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2011 Runway Nail Color Trend

this is the blog I promised before..
before I give out which colors are the trend for 2011 runway, I'd make a list of nail colors I'm going to get for 2011.

They are: Navy Blue, GRAY! , Light Blue, Candy Green.


RIGHT! GRAY IS THE NEW BLACK this year!
I was wondering why I never thought bout gray on my nails before.. :D

OK now, those are the colors I'd like to have this year. But for the real TREND in 2011 will be

NEON COLORS!


clear blue
~mysterious yet open~


baby pink
~the classic pink is always a trend~


my fav! candy green!
cutest!


shocking orange
~passion and powerful~


Wear those vibrant colors and show out your personality! Match nail colors with your outfit and let ur nail be one of the fashion object on your beautiful body!


Next is the color GRAY! I've told you it'd be the trend!



Get your new GRAY NAIL COLOR now!
And metallic colors like silver and gold are also a fav in hollywood stars.



metallic colors look great both in black n white..:)



FInally, Red and nude nails are also very popular on runway..
and for those who doesn't dare to use vibrant color, you can start with nude colors like soft pink or coral white.

Pick out your favorite color and have fun with your nails!!
Good Luck.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment